Guys/ Girls, how do you feel about girls that smoke (cigarettes)?

I' love a girl that smokes cannabis, but for some reason am utterly repulsed by a woman (not matter how hot) that smokes cigarettes, any men/women feel the same?

Most Helpful Girl

• Eww but that's none of my business. It doesn't look cool, sexy or attractive. On a male or female in my opinion.

What Girls Said 4

• Smoking is a pretty gross habit. I don't think many guys find it sexy.

• Smoking isn't gonna make anyone ugly or make me not want to be around them. Some women make smoking sexy lol I smoke a couple times a year haha that pesky asthma. But it's weird that you can like a weed head but not a cigarette smoker

• It's not something I really think about as I used to be a smoker myself. And surprisingly I had boyfriends that's didn't smoke but had no problems with me smoking cigarettes. I smoke the odd joint here and there but it's gotten pretty rare lately.

• I am a freak about smelling nice and I don't like being around people who smell like smoke which smokers always do even if they don't sense it. Also kissing someone who has recently smoked is pretty nasty.

What Guys Said 7

• Naww, in my eyes, neither guys nor girls
    should smoke anything.. but in the end
    it's really up to themselves.

• I used to be a really black and white thinker on these sorts of things. Smokers were bad people so don't date them, non smokers have potential to be good so they're ok. It wasn't until last summer that I realized the girl I really liked, who was really nice, was a smoke. That really made me think. Now I just don't care.

• No offense to any of you smokers out there, but whether it be weed, tobacco, or anything else, it's an absolute turnoff and immediate deal-breaker for me.

• I don't mind but that's probably because I chain smoke. Somewhere around 200,000 a day. NOW! Tell me how gross I am!

• It's disgusting in my opinion.

• me and my wife both smoke she smokes a little over half a pack a day and has stage 3 copd and I been smoking since I was 8 years old and will be 50 later this year and I smoke 2.5 packs a day and I even roll our smokes

• A bit of a turn off.