How can you tell if a guy is really into you?

Im talking to this guy i really like. I feel like im falling in love. I can tell that he really likes me too, how can i tell if he's really feeling me if he doesn't express how he feels and etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• If a guy is attracted to u. He will appear everywhere u are. He will try to have conversations when ever possible. He will do nice things to u like opening doors for u and helping u to carry ur books or bags or any heavy object to show his man hood. He will put up with all shit tests and all ur tease about him.. he will surely laugh whenever he sees u. Even by accident u searching for someone in crowds he will be looking at u already

What Guys Said 1

• If he TRIES to talk to you or he approaches you at all, no I don't mean every guy that comes up and talks to you likes you but you can tell I guess.

What Girls Said 2

• There are, of course, telltale signs. If he goes out of his way to talk to you, that's a big one. If you notice he stares at you, if you notice he acts differently around you than others. If he teases you playfully, but can be nice and compliment you. If he makes an effort to get to know you, I would think he likes you! Good luck!!

• He will constantly be initiating contact and trying or asking to see you. Treat you with respect and don't talk dirty to you. Try to make you happy. Get to know you as a person and remember special things about you.