Serious question about sex?

18 and dated 10 months. No sex since "virgin and wanted to wait". We broke up because of college (long distance). We just got back since she moved closer. It's been about a year since we last spoke/saw each other. Still today no sex but it just hit me keep reading.

Here's our last convo

Her: baby can you order me food tonight

Me: I lost my wallet sorry not tonight (i always used to buy her food)

Her: I will suck your d! ck ;)

Me: No really I lost my wallet but how about we wait till you get back then we'll order it and I will give you d! ck?

Her: No boy you can stay dry!.

We're now 19 and she's admitted to dating guys but nothing serious. Do you think she's tried oral sex/had sex? I tried hinting/asking how far she got in them dates and she said "None of your business". She did say she's still a virgin but idk.

Most Helpful Girl

• umm would she offer to suck your di ck before? I can't really figure out if she is just joking/flirting about the dick thing or if she really does do that but me for example i'm a virgin and plan to stay one till marriage and i would never tell my boyfriend get me food and ill suck your di ck so to me she sounds like she might have done some stuff and if she hasn't i wouldn't be surprised if she would agree to have sex with you. by the way if you guys are a couple it is your business what she has done with other guys because she could have an STD.

What Girls Said 12

• It's possible that she's still a virgin. I'm 30 and am still a virgin because I am a Christian. No judgement please. If anything I am not afraid to admit it. It seems like she's trying to pull a Miley Cyrus - have been innocent for too long then suddenly tries to act the opposite without realizing how extreme her words/behaviors are, to the point that it's NOT normal. Yeah, sounds like Miley.

• She's lying!!! She turned to prostitution when she was short on money and then she tried to prostitute herself to you.

• No way to know for sure. Especially if she was drunk/high at the time of the conversation.

Granted, I don't know many virgins that would (seriously) make an offer like that, but I do know many females that would joke around like that.

Why do you care anyway? (Not judging, just wondering) Whether she's been with 20 guys or 0 before you, that's not going to change how fast your sexual relationship with her moves. Every relationship is unique.

• She's had oral with other guys

• well maybe she has but that is her decision. Just ask her in a funny way and make sure she isn't offended

• She might have had oral sex. I mean why offer it, if you've never done it?
    And she could've said, "No" rather than "None of your business" meaning she's most likely hiding something..

• It's none of your business

• Didn't you already post this? Either way, my view is the same. Sounds like she's using you, and you're letting her use you. She's more than likely been with guys butt she just doesn't want to be with you in that way. Sorry, man.

• Wow. Just wow.
    "None of your business"=YES
    And YOU. DESERVE. BETTER.

• Sounds like she's using you since she's lacking money..

• Who knows. You can still be a virgin but have oral sex right?

• Sounds like a cunt to me.

• Why would a girl use this word. Honestly why

• Come now, we're all here to help, and some decorum is expected. I think pig-fucking whore of a sperm bank' is much nicer.

What Guys Said 12

• Not only did she probably sick dick, but she likely did it for some General Tso's chicken from the sound of it.

• Dude, don't focus on what she's done, focus on your relationship with her. Don't fuck up a good thing with jealousy/insecurity issues.

• Bruh she just offered to suck your dick for some food. That's not a good look for any woman whether she's a virgin or not. And on top of that she's trying to control you using sex which is some of the most desperate shit a woman can do. You need to cut your losses and move on.

• I would say yes she has then. She is a big girl and make her own choices.

• Move on dude, she's toy'n with you. You could get laid tomorrow with the right chick.

• It sounds like she hasn't been waiting to do oral sex, and her mouth is not virginal.
    "It's none of your business" means she's a cock sucker, and maybe more.

• I'm not her, heck I'm not even a girl, BUT you would think she would have said "NO WAY" in a second. Personally I think... "None of your business" means yes, BUT that's just my opinion.

• best advice... ditch this prima donna bitch and find someone who is themselves mature enough to discuss serious sexual issues without 'smilies'

• she wudda sucked ur dick. she probs sucked he other guys dicks too. they might haave been bigger than you too

• "how about we wait till you get back then we'll order it"

Where is she and where is "Back"?

• If she offered. ... she done oral before

• She has most likely been sucking guys off. Lots of slutty girls proudly claim to be virgins, because they have only taken it in the mouth or ass. I certainly wouldn't consider that to be a virgin, but lots of girls try to claim it is. By their definition of virgin, I guess lesbians are doomed to stay virgins forever.