So confused, just received a very weird text message out of the blue?

Yesterday I received a text message out of the blue from a foreign number saying "Hey sexy." Like any sane person would do, I texted back asking who the person was. The person responded with "Alise." Alise was a girl from my school that I barely knew about three or four years ago. I haven't talked to her in at least four years since she changed schools and I never saw her again. Even in the times that I was with her or in the same class as her, she never made it clear that she expressed any interest in me.

Anyway, this girl texts me this message completely out of the blue and says she always thought I was cute. Somewhat flattered but still quite confused, I text her back asking how she's been in the past 4 years. She says 'good hbu?' Then a minute later the person texts "Hey sorry dude this is Kyle on my phone." I kind of know Kyle as well. He was probably my best friend in 7th grade but after 7th grade he changed schools as well. I've seen him in my college library a few times but we haven't really spoken since 7th grade, so I know of him but I don't really know him as a friend or anything.

I'm so confused. How did he/she get my phone number in the first place? Not that many people know my phone number anyway. I'm an introvert, so I don't have that many friends. I don't understand, was Kyle pretending to be Alise as a joke, or was Alise using his phone for the first few texts? I've texted this person (either Alise or Kyle) and over the course of 24 hours I haven't gotten any reply so far. I've never been so confused in my life. Should I keep texting the person who they are or what they're talking about? I've already sent them three texts. I don't really want to send more for fear of spamming them, but still, the situation is so confusing and I feel like I deserve some answers.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you ever watched pretty little liars?

• Oh. Well in the show a girl, "A" texts a group of girls and tries to kill them. Alise is your A in this situation. Good luck though

What Guys Said 0