Is it better to ask a girl out to Lunch first or a Date first?

(Nothing to do with my other question)

When talking with a girl for awhile and seem to be hitting it off. Is it better to ask her to lunch first or for an actual Date first? Reasons, etc.

Thank you All.

Most Helpful Girl

• As the others said, lunch first! First of all, friends can go out to lunch, so there's no pressure for either of you. That way if things don't go as well as you planned as you just want to be friends, it wasn't an official date. It's good to see where things go first. Good luck!

What Girls Said 3

• Lunch because it's no pressure. And pick somewhere like a subway or burrito shop, nothing extravagant. You guys are just getting to know one another.

• Lunch is more casual and less stress.

• I personally prefer being asked out to lunch first and then being asked out on a date because it feels like we are building a friendship and then he makes the move. I would go Lunch first Date second

• Thank you:) Yes, it is what I was thinking/planning. We can see where we stand after the lunch. Thank you.

• Way to go! I admire your confidence. Go get her!

What Guys Said 0