Where would we go on our first date?

I've only ever been on the conventional dinner and a movie date sorta thing, which is fine and they can be a lot of fun.

But never anything adventurous or memorable like going to a shooting range, which would be awesome by the way. That's actually my dream date. But I want to hear what ideas y'all have.

So be creative!

Girls are welcome to share as well. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Really? I've always asked if girls want to go to the range as a first "hang out" and they always say that they're are scared so I just take them out to eat. I LOVE teaching new people the about safety and shooting fundamentals.

• I would love to that. I know nothing about guns, but I'm willing to learn!

• I wanted to take my mate.. But was like err cbf lol

What Guys Said 9

• Our first date would Start of with a picknick around a lake or a park, then move on to just generally having a good time and fun together whether that's doing an activity e. g, swimming by the lake or beach, building sandcastles and genrally having a laugh on the beach, out exploring the country side or old ruins, or just sitting in each-others arms/laps spending countless hours enjoying our time together, talking about this that every thing and nothing at the same time then perhaps sitting around a nice fire enjoying the evening together getting to know eachother a bit better, or a romantic walk down a fading sunlit beach to a spot wher can can both sit cuddling watching the sun set.

as the night winds to an end i would walk you home to your door and end the evening with a cuddle and kiss and see about meeting up with you again either casually or for another date.

Literally any where we both can spend good quality time together having fun and learning and getting to know about eachother would be ideal!

call me old fasioned but thats just the romantic in me i guess.

• Id pick you up, and take you the highest restaurant in the city. It spins around and lets you see the whole city. Then afterwards I would take you to the top of the mountain out of the city. Then we would have wine and cake under the stars. Then we would go nighttime zip lining.

• I would love to go zip lining and I would love to go to dinner, because I love eating. Nothing too fancy though. Fancy food is usually gross lol.

• it helps you are really pretty. unless you wear dresses like your other post.

• Lol, nothing that daring. But I am a dress kinda girl. And thank you. :)

• For a first date we would dress nice and I would take her to the park with a lake side seating area. I would have food already cooking on a portable grill and about read to be served. Corn on the cob, stake, watermelon and bread. For dessert Snickers icecream cupcakes, can't invite a girl to the park without giving her candy. Then find a dark secluded spot to set up a portable projector and watch a good date movie, something with violence, romance, boobs and puppys. I figure at some point we'd stop paying attention to the movie at some point so the rest will be blank.

• I would want something that we could actually communicate with each other. That's why I don't think movie dates are that much of a good idea. That's just my opinion. Instead I would take my date to the museum, because there is a lot of interesting stuff to talk about there, and I feel like it would be fun.

• I agree. Or even like an art show could be fun.

• There's actually a lot of physical contact as well as communication when it comes to shooting. It's usually easier to physically guide a shooter to a better shooting stance and communicating to them what they can do to improve accuracy.

• That's true, but although shooting does sound fun, I'd rather be there to get to know the person more. I'm there for the person, not for the shooting guide.

• Well I always wanted to take a girl on this one specific date and I finally met the girl I wanted to take on this type of date. I set up an outdoor candle lit dinner on top of a hill out in the small town I live. We were under the stars and it was just so romantic. Had a great dinner, even had dessert for her. Also had a dozen roses waiting g on her as well. She said she'd never forget that night, that it was the best night ever.

• How sweet.

• Yes, I actually really enjoy drive-ins.

• Yeah the town I live in has one so it works out pretty good :) nothing like laying in a bed of a truck watching a movie

• There's always mini-golf. that can be fun times... especially if your date wins you something, like a stuffed animal. :)

• I don't know but i want it to be memorable and easy for me to do something better on the next date o-o

• Well, it doesn't have to be the most outrageous to be memorable. Your personality and if we have connection will be truly memorable.

• I'd take you on a boat ride while the sun is setting and prepare a nice meal.

• OMG a shooting range would be badass! You can compete for accuracy or just blast away clip after clip haha

• It's something I've always wanted to do. It'd be an awesome first date. :)

• We've talked about it and I think we will be going. Hopefully in the near future.

What Girls Said 0