Am I doing something wrong, should I try calling now?

i started clubbing more then usual. I can get like 5 girls numbers easily I'm very confident, funny and can just get the number basically lol. I tried texting the next day and my results have been horrible. Should I call the girl the next day instead? I find if I text her maybe she's like who is this? or was he that special, but if I were to call then it would be one on one and she couldn't decided within 5 hours because texted has no time limits. Am I doing something wrong, should I try calling now? instead...

Most Helpful Girl

• You don't look for relationships in a club. Usually when girls give out their number at a club is because they're either looking for fun or are too drunk and feeling friendly. The next day when they're sober they more than likely just don't have much interest in the guy who's texting them. If a girl really likes you after she meets you at a club then she'll show interest through her texts the next day. I suggest just getting numbers at the club but not expecting a relationship to start from any of them.

What Girls Said 1

• getting girls numbers from clubs really means that you should text them its not a good way to meet girls and they think that you are just looking for a hookup so they won't answer you ever. If I gave my number away at a club which I don't then I either don't expect the guy to call me because he was drunk and forgot everything that happened or will see that he wants to hookup. The bottom line is don't think you going to get a relationship from a girl you meet at a club.

What Guys Said 1

• Clubbing is a place to have fun and maybe do one night stands starting a relationship is very unlikely

• Not a relationship I want to meet up in the future for a stand ..u no...

• Well just keep going to clubs for one night stands you don't need their number :)