How to get the spark back, with a guy?

So I am crazy about this guy and it was just like a rollercoaster with him and he told my friend when he first met me, which was 3 months ago he was head over heels for me, but we didn't speak much and didn't see eachother that often so he just stopped liking me. And I was wondering how I can get him to like me again? he said he used to really like me but I think he stopped himself from liking me because he doesn't want a relationship, but im hoping never say never and I could change his mind. Also he said to my friend that the age difference is a problem, but im 16 and he's only 18 that's not that big of a difference? how can I make him like me again and possibly make him wanna date me?

10

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!