My bf can't stop lying?

We have been dating for 4 months and he has already lied about 2 big things. First he told me tag he was in college, and it turns out to be he hasn't even graduated highshool. Also he told me he uploaded pic of is on instagram and he didnt... he even took it a step forward by making the image seem as if he had uploaded bt it wasn't true.

I know these aren't 2 extremly important things, bt if he is capable of lying and even telling me after i discovered that he is lying that im wrong, what else is he capable of.

He does admit it after 3 hrs of arguing... bt whats the use of that.

Pls help

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him if he lies to you again, ITS OVER and mean it. There will be no arguing about whether he really was lying or not. Tell him if you so much as have to even THINK he's lying, you'll be DONE with the figuring out whether he really was or not part. So for the love of YOU... he better just start telling the truth, no matter what!

What Guys Said 2

• Leave that guy today.

• Compulsive liar, gotta ask yourself if you can handle that... I personally wouldn't buttttt you're not me

• By the way, girls lie too

What Girls Said 2

• If all he does is lie to you he doesn't have your best interests at mind. If he keeps lying like that you need to drop him,

• Just dump him if he will lie about simple stuff then he will lie about anything and if you continue to accept it then he will never stop. Save yourself the headache and get rid of him.