Is it bad that I'm only interested in white guys?

Idk.. I'm only interested in white guys and why is that so? Is it bad? I'm interested in them bz they luk LYK babies 0_o "sweet , cute, open minded and seems innocent" weird I knw -_- bt I LYK thm :D

Most Helpful Girl

• it is okay u r attracted to who u r attracted to

• Thanks for answering :D

• np~ i also like Caucasian guys, i dont care about what others think. but i dont find all of them good looking

• thanks for mh :)

What Guys Said 9

• You like what you like, I love Middle Eastern women and if people have a problem with that, tough shitty, my life my rules.

• Cool 0_-

• Pakistani women <3

• Pakistan is not Middle Eastern, it's Asian, that said I do agree with you I have seen a lot of attractive Pakistani, Indian and Sri Lankan women.

• It's your preference and your right to like who you do and if
    you like white guys that is fine there is no problem

• :D thanks

• u r ryte :D but srilankan parents are very concerned bout the race and thts the problem but I'll live a life on my own so soon :3

• Yea i see well i wish you the best :)

• It's not, in my opinion. I mean, everyone has their preferences. If you are only attracted to white males, so be it. It shouldn't be a problem.

• Do many live by you? I don't see a problem with preference. I think there is some truth that western guys tend to be more open minded and of course the west is mostly white.

• lol no :o , thts da problem... im an srilankan.. and many tourist guys visit here !!! .. but I'll soon find the ryte one for me :D

• Haha I would

• Ok I'm flying to your house... oh damn there's a great traffic problem here.. they asked me to get out of the plane :p thanks sir (:

• It's a bit stupid if you stay in Sri Lanka, not many white guys there, but it's your life it's you right to be interested in whoever you want.

• Yea I knw :o but I'm settling down back in Canada next year :3 ,

• Ahahax thanks SIR :D

• ahhhh acanada is great place

• Everybody has their preferences. Neither bad nor good. Pretty normal

• Everyone has there preferences. It's not bad at all.

• No. As long as you're not discriminating or anything.
    Preferences are preferences, no one's gonna make you like anyone.

• Probably the worst adjectives to describe men. That's probably why most girls aren't into them any more.
    I don't think it's bad, but it is weird.
    At least someone is interested in them, right?

What Girls Said 2

• there is nothing wrong with liking white men because they are wanted almost between every race. but If you are not white being interested only in whites is not very natural. at least you have to be interested in some more handsome guys in your own race too. and that will be okay.

• ahm ahm sista there are guys here but they r pretty scary :o except some :o any way thanks sista :3

• and where do your blood and genes come from? Germany? no it comes from those men. do not call men of your own race names, that is a lack of self respect. you are bearing their genes and your boy will be like them one day.
      And welcome.

• my mom's a srilankan and my dads a Canadian.. thank u sista (:

• its weird if u aren't intrested in guys of ur own race

• Yea I knw :p thanks for uor opinion by the way :D