How did you meet your Girlfriend/Boyfriend?

I just want to hear stories lol. How did you meet?

Most Helpful Girl

• I moved schools and in my acting class I met this girl and she introduced me to her boyfriend (K). I was the third wheel for a few months. My and my friend were sophomores and he was a senior. She was freaking out because he was leaving for collage in 6 months. I tried to calm her down by saying he would be close by still because he was in the same state still. Then she was having some difficulty with school because of the kids so she wanted to leave so she told everyone her dad got a new job so her family had to move. She lied to me and everyone else because she was really going to be home schooled. She cheated on her boyfriend (K) then they broke up then she cheated on her new boyfriend (N) with her ex (K). We were all best friends for months then she started being a real bitch. I started having feelings for her ex (K) and when she left me and K started dating and we have been dating for 8 months in 9 days. She also called K 5 times asking HIM ON A DATE while K and I were on our first date!

What Girls Said 1

• on amazon. com

What Guys Said 1

• I actually for the first time am with someone I met online. It was an app called whisper where you anonymously post your secrets. One day we after private messeging each other we decided to meet up for ice cream and we both unexpectedly fell for each other almost instantly.