Do guys feel the same way about girls?

When a girl likes a guy, or at least when I like a guy, it's like an addiction and I can't stop thinking about him. Do guys feel the same way about a girl he likes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, two years on and that girl I really liked (but left my life) is still the main thing in my mind. I can't sleep without imagining and wishing I would bump into her in the future.

But dang, I was such a dumbass hiding how I felt at the time and waiting for her to make the first move.
    Just absolutely, unbelievably dumb.

• girls love it when you make the first move.

• guys can be shy or unsure how to go about making the first move so in those cases girls should understand and make the first move their self.

What Guys Said 2

• if it's a girl we have a strong crush on I say yes. if it's a girl we think is cute but don't know very well it depends.

• oh after answering the question I started thinking about this girl who was working where I work for a few months. I think she went back to collage or something. she's the closest girl that would currently fit your description.

she had amazing curves (very fit)... I would go into more description about why I can't get my mind off her but let's just say she made me smile when ever I seen her at work.

• That'll depend.

What Girls Said 0