Do you like sweet/innocent/shy or fun/wild/confident?

How would she behave from the moment you meet her until your guys start going out? Do you like the girl that opens right up to you and have fun times with? Or do you like that girl next door who is super cute and shy? Do you like girls that takes risks and know how to let lose and have fun? Or ones that have limits and is always trying to be good and stay out of trouble? Whats your type? What do you fall for? Perfect girl?

• Fun/wild/beautiful/confident girl
  • shy/innocent/cute/good girl

Most Helpful Guy

• "shy/innocent/cute/good girl" for me, I like introverts as I am one myself.

I really don't think this site is representative though. We're basically a bunch of introverts here, mostly.

What Guys Said 11

• Honestly I'd choose one with a good heart cause you can't find them a lot these days
    -pretty, all the imperfect stuff are perfect for you , helpful, caring, loyal, one that will always stick with you no matter what big fight you guys had etc... :)

• Shy/ innocent / cute / good girl by far. I usually don't see the fun/wild/beautiful/confident girls as truly loyal, and I know my heart will just melt when I see a shy/innocent/cute/good girl that I find attractive. I am not a really wild type myself either. I prefer someone who can stay calm and such.

• I like really shy, innocent, good girls
    with a great personality who does
    know what she wants in life i like
    something real, not into games

• shy/innocent/cute/nice only because those girls are more likely to accept me as the shy quiet dude I am and won't make a fuss about awkwardness and silence.
    Otherwise... doesn't really matter.

• Both are equally good.. and can be options for a long term relationship.
    But if its a short term, one nights or few days or friends with benefits type relationship both agrees on i would chose Fun/Wild/...

• All my girlfriends have been the first one so I can't say I am really a fan of the whole shy girl thing.

• both are good

• I'll take either, preferably a combination of both

• Wow, I'm the only guy who lines the 1st one

• Sheet/innocent/shy >

• Smart sexy and polite

What Girls Said 1

• It will depend on the guy. Many times the fun & wild women get the guys, but the nice & innocent girl can men too if she looks in the right places & goes after the right guys. Do what you think is best, & never feel like you have to be someone else in order to get a man.