So how should one going about letting their friend know that I am dating their ex-boyfriend?

So I am dating my friend's ex boyfriend, and I am trying to figure out a way to tell her. My boyfriend was apart of a love triangle that envoled him , her and another friend ( we are all friends, that is how we know each other), they would date and she would stop it and date the other friend, and vise versea. I am concerned because I know that she has feelings for my boyfriend, and I don't want to hurt her feelings and our relationship.

So what are your opinions should I :
Talk to her alone
Have both me and my boyfriend talk to her
Let my boyfriend talk to her alone

Other

What Guys Said 1

• in my opinion i dont think it is wise and respectful to date a friends ex
    if they get mad they will probably say something like how do i taste
    or how is my sloppy second
    there is no right moment for it just say it

What Girls Said 1

• You should never go out with your friends ex's because they might tell you it's ok but secretly be really hurt that you would do that. I had a friend that went out with my ex and we don't talk anymore because she new I still liked him yet went out with him anyway.