Guys and girls how do you feel about girls dating older guys?

i have a friend who is 18 and she's dating a guy who is 43 i think its fine because he's a nice guy and he's attractive but other people find it strange. i feel we should be able to love whoever we want.

Most Helpful Guy

• none of my business what anybody does. There both over 18 so it is what it is

What Guys Said 1

• I think its a bit too much of an age difference, but at the same time, age is just a number and that true love is more important for some people...

What Girls Said 1

• I normally wouldn't find someone dating an older guy strange. But, I do feel like that's a very large age gap. I mean if you think about it he's basically old enough to be her father. Also, I feel that there is a big difference in between 18 and 43 in means of life experience (that's not the right word, but I don't really know what else to call it). Personally, I would never date anyone that much older than me no matter how attractive they were.