I have a date tomorrow.. any advice/tips for me?

Going for some minigolf and then a walk by the lake maybe some snacks/ice cream who knows

Any tips? regarding anything

p. s. its my first date

Most Helpful Girl

• Your question is really general, so I'm not sure what kind of tips you are looking for. But basically, be open and friendly, talk a bit about yourself and ask her questions, give her a chance to ask you questions. Try and break the touch barrier if she doesn't do so first - just simple things like touching her arm or her back for now. If you think the mood is right and she's into you, you can try to go in for a kiss, especially at the end of the date. At least end with a hug.

What Girls Said 5

• aww be super funny, be yourself. hold hands. compliment her but make it sound genuine and from the heart and not like you're kissing her ass. everything will go smoothly. oh & put a flower on her hair to the back of her ear if u find one in the park just make sure there's no bee or bird shit on it

• This question is way too general. Have you never been on a date? I need specific topics that you would lke advice on.

• No I haven't
      Things like should I touch her? how much or how little? Should I bring up controversial topics? Kiss no kiss?

• Smile, compliment her, make her laugh, listen to her when she talks, find out her interests and goals and tell her yours, be relaxed and be yourself and everything should go great! Good luck:)

• Just be yourself and you'll be fine :)

And that sounds like an awesome date! :D

• Be yourself. Talk to her like you would anybody else. Like, small talk. Stating basic facts about yourself and letting her talk too.

What Guys Said 6

• Have ufn wiht it, go in for a kiss at the end..

• Be yourself.
    Be cool ,, dont take it hard and start doing stupid random things.

• Don't spend too much of your hard earned money if you're expected to pay for everything.

• Be sure to shave your balls and trim back the bushes

• Whoo minigolf! The best date activity ever haha.

Keep conversation light, stay away from politics and religion if its a first date. Make sure to ask questions and don't let yourself talk for too much at one time. (Save the rants for later!)

Gauge her interests as you move from activity to activity, so like if it seems as though the date should end and y'all haven't gotten ice cream yet, maybe save it for another time.

Engage physically! I don't mean that you should always go for that kiss or try and hold her hand, but pat her on her arm when she makes a good shot or something. Break that touch barrier.

• I think the touching is going to be the hardest part

• Oh yea, it sure will be. Well, if you're like me anyway. But its so important. This is what separates you from friendly and flirty.