I've been hurt and now I'm too scared to meet guys?

This guy want me to go on a picnic with him, but I'm scared he'll just use me and I'll get hurt. I don't know what to do

Most Helpful Guy

• Change that attitude :P victims act like that! Take control of how you look at things. What are things that can get you hurt? How do you prevent those things from happening? Don't ever let anyone pressure you into anything over a relationship. The likelihood of them being "The one" is considerably lower with 9 Billion people in the world. Just refuse to let people push or use you and continue to date new guys! Make your OWN dating rules and whenever a guy breaks the rules or doesn't meet your standards don't be afraid to toss them away. Be picky and set your standards and make sure you don't settle for anything less then what you deserve

What Guys Said 5

• In the dating/mating game, we all become vulnerable. It comes with the territory. If you want to date, you take a risk... so go on the picnic, be a little cautious, and have a good time.

• if you dony want to go on the picnic then dont go:) and if you do then just keep your guard up and enjoy the day^-^

• Don't go to picnic or a dinner too if you dont trust them. Its not a good idea to go out with someone that you can't trust. hope you got a benefit or help from my answer

• just as long you dont do sexually anything

• It's inevitable that there's always a chance of getting hurt, however, you won't know unless you try. Just go. I think you'll be fine. If not, well then at least you took a chance, right?

What Girls Said 1

• Not every guy is the same! It's alright to be cautious, especially if you don't know him well at all, but don't put your fears onto every guy to meet thinking they'll do the same thing. There will be guys that will be better, and there will be guys that will be worse. It's just being able to figure out who is who.