Would a girl go out with a fat guy?

5'11, 80kg type of fat guy.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea I would lol. I don't care about looks... at the end of the day its ur personality that keeps a person around.

What Girls Said 7

• How is that fat? 176 at your height is not fat

• Well considering the age (17yrs)

• That doesn't matter. Its height and weight that matters

• Um, that's not even fat. You pretty much have the same dimensions as my ex and I always thought he was on the scrawny side and I would have preferred he were bigger tbh.

• For your height that's not fat? Anyway it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks of you it only matters what you think of yourself and if you're not happy then make some self improvements, eat healthy, work out, build your confidence. The only person in the way of you're happiness is yourself

• I don't mind a little extra weight, I think Jack Black is attractive. But anything more than that is probably a little to much for me.

• why half imperial half metric? well it wouldn't bother me...

• That's not fat, but then again, it could be. Depending on how much is muscle

• How can 5' 11" and 176 be fat?
    It's not

What Guys Said 3