I am a 5'6 guy, is that a reason why I struggle to attract women?

I only go for girls shorter than me. I'm 22, almost 23, and never had a girlfriend or even had sex. I've only been denied.

Most Helpful Girl

• Unfortunately your height is definitely working against you. Yes, personality and all of that is very important, but for a girl to give you a chance she has to be at least somewhat physically interested and a lot of girls are interested in taller guys. You just have to find the right girl who likes shorter guys! They're definitely out there, albeit hard to find. It's just all about preferences. You're young so definitely don't give up. If you're putting yourself out there, I'm sure you'll be able to find the right type of girl!

• How bad is it for me because of my height? How is that impacting it? NOTE: I do only go for girls shorter than me

• But is 5'6 too short though? Like that alone will ruin a guy for you?

• @Unfortunately your height is definitely working against you.

you have no way of knowing that it might bean issue for you. that doesn't mean thats his 'problem,'. im 5 9 and I've been very attracted to guys his height.

and 5 6 isan average height for guys in lots of countries.

What Girls Said 2

• As some people have already said on here, it's not about your height. It's about your personality and confidence. I would not mind dating a guy who was 5'6", especially as I am 5'0" tall, so you'd still be tall to me! As long as you have a good personality, that is what matters. Do not put yourself down because of your height. One person has already said it, and I agree with him: If someone does not want to be with you based on height alone, they are not worth your time.

• height doesn't matter to much its the whole is being appreciable, and being sure of yourself. and before you ask a girl do you have an idea if her feelings are the same as yours.

What Guys Said 3

• Height's not the problem, it's mostly behaviour, if you do not display relevant social features, no one will know who you are.

• They sense you sweating this whole being short thing. Embrace it and hold your head up high.

Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
    -Lucille Ball

• Well I'm 5'3 and haven't had a problem. Even when I was a even more weirdo in HS I didn't have a problem. If girls are denying you just solely because of your height then they don't deserve you anyway. Forget em.