Do you like gamer girls?

Do you like to date them, just be friends with them, not be acquainted with them at all, or do you want to marry a girl who is a gamer? Add any extra info or opinions on the topic that you want. Also in the poll choose which girl you would want to date.

• She hates video games and will always pull you away from them.
  • She isn't too happy when you play video games but let's you play a little.
  • She only slightly plays small games like apps or not very skillful games.
  • She likes to play good games with you once in a while.
  • Her idea of a fun date is pizza and video games with you and one of her main hobbies is gaming.

Most Helpful Guy

• id like to play games with a girl who can actually play, compete with my mad skills or at least try to. if she doesn't thats cool as long as she isn't on my ass about me playing games. life is life, iam not going try my hardest to try to be this uber romantic guy iam not. i show love in little ways like opening doors going on dates every once and a while, going out to dinner. come winter time there's fuck all to do unless you're well off and have sleds and shit, up here in Canada land!

What Guys Said 11

• I voted E. But finding a gamer girl is probably as difficult as finding a four leaf clover, if I count out those that play browser based Zynga kind of games.

• I've never dated a gamer girl. I think ordering a pizza and gaming it up would be an awesome idea maybe on the third or fourth date but not the first. Id definitely bust out my SNES if she was hella chill now that's some old school good times. I'm open to it.

• Love girls that game always have!!

Best date ever: sit in with her just gaming togehter all night proabily on an mmo we both are in to!!

• I do like a girl who would play games with me. I am an occasional gamer myself, so we'd have something in common. I don't think I'd ever date an extreme gamer girl though. I enjoy the outdoors.

• When a girl games that is awesome. I used to game hardcore. But I think love trumps games. And if games add on to her personality that's awesome. But I don't look at Only gamer girls or only nongamer girls. Just you be you, you shouldn't have to change your self to find love.

• I'm more of an outdoors type of guy. Surfing, hiking, snowboarding, scuba diving, sky diving are what I'd want to do. I game rarely so it's not important to me.

• Isn't better to have a partner that love to do the same thing you love to do? I think so I would love to have a gamer girlfriend but I just want a girlfriend at least.

• I love gamer girls. That would be the dream lol

• I'd marry a girl gamer.

• I do, but I don't like the ones who are called "OMGGIRLPLAYSGAMES<3xx69#GIRL" really fuck me off for some reason. Other than that, sure.

• More important to me is a that a girl wants me. But if she's a gamer I find it sexier.

What Girls Said 0