What is the worst first date you've ever had?

We all have them - I have a ton of them. What is the most awful first date you've ever had?

My worst - nice dinner with a guy but as we were hugging goodbye, he grabbed my ass with both hands and said sorry, he has an impulse problem that he can't control but he's getting help for it so I shouldn't worry... !

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd known this girl for quite some time and finally decided to ask her to dinner with me. So we're just talking like we normally do and the night is going quite well until the food arrives. I pick up the fork and she immediately clears her throat and looks at me expectantly. So I stop, thinking that maybe she just wanted me to wait until she took her bite first which I can understand.

But I'm completely floored when she says, "aren't you going to say grace?"

I inform her that I won't because I'm not religious and she's obviously flabbergasted. She starts throwing all these totally offensive questions at me like "where do you get your morals from" and even implies that I'll go to "hell."

I'm a pretty level headed guy, but it got to the point where I just threw down the money for the bill and left her there without saying another word.

• It's one thing to have a date that isn't religious, and it's another thing to be offended and throw slurs because one does not simply practice what you practice or anything at all.

Sorry to hear that happened. Good luck on your next date! lol

What Guys Said 4

• I have dated only two people in my life (more than 4 years ago). The first date was awesome with one of them, and just normal with the other. Thankfully, no awful first dates yet!

• Coffee date with a girl. She was boring. Which is saying a lot since people always call me boring.

• meeting my first heartache

• Pink Floyd concert my gf ralphed on the guy in front of us and another time with another girl I threw up on people below us (Ferris wheel)

What Girls Said 3

• I guess you could say my first was my worst and best so far, if that makes sense. XD anyways the worst part was that we couldn't dance and he kept stepping on my feet and saying things that just shouldn't be said on a date. We're both inexperienced with dates so we didn't know what to do. The best part was it was fun, had my first dance (even if it sucked), and nothing seriously bad happened. Plus, we're best friends now haha. We didn't continue anything. Just a one date kind of thing lol.

• He hated dogs. I'm planning on becoming a veterinarian.

He wanted three children. I can't stand even being around kids.

Needless to say there wasn't a second date.

• He told a rape joke. :|