Whats going on? Has he lost interest?

My boyfriend and i have been dating for almost 9 months now but he seems to not love me as much as he did when the relationship started. Im afraid that I've just turned very clingy but id love it if he was more affectionate with me. How can i fix this? Should i talk to him about it?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah, you could talk to him about it. It is probably the clearest and easiest way. You could also think about anything that might be in the air between you two (past disagreements, etc.., that were left "hanging" unfinished). If anything comes to mind, being able to finish up those discussions in a positive way should help.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I'd say me and my boyfriend went through a similar phase and then as soon as I mentioned it to him he became sweet as anything. He's still cuddly now and kind and sweet and yeah, its been nearly 2 and a half years now c: