K this might sound weird, but is sexting as fun as people make it?

I guess I'm willing to try it, but I just wanna know if it's as good as it sounds. Can anybody help?

• Good
  • Bad

What Guys Said 2

• Sexting is bullshit in my opinion and nothing but a buncha attention whoring nonsense. I'd rather do the real thing.

• I'll presume you mean text only (not images or anything) since you're under 18.

It's *really* good if you can find someone who shares your fetishes or has similar fantasies to you. Besides, it's mainly just exploring your fantasies with someone else.
    I can't say whether or not it'll work for you, but this girl I sext with regularly manages to get off every time (we chat every week or so). It's not that much fun unless you use it to help you reach orgasm. That's when it gets good.

Since you're under 18, be careful who you choose to sext with, especially if you meet them online. There's a lot of creeps lurking around. I'd just stay away from it completely if you're under 16.

This answer probably seems weirder than the actual question...

• I forgot to mention, it can take a long time to find someone you can have fun with

What Girls Said 0