He played me, I don't deserve this shit !?

For the past 3 months I've been talking to a kid I met on IG. Can't really call him a man bc his balls haven't dropped yet. Anyway, we would obsessively FaceTime, text & call each other everyday. Everything was great, then we had sex and he changed. He stopped doing all of that. He would text me but that's about it. I would go c him, we would have sex and that's it. One day I mentioned I wanted to go to the beach and he surprised me one day and took me. Paid for everything even gave me gas $, toll money, paid my phone bill & bought me food. It was great! Then he started acting up weird and I knew he was talking to other women. So I made a fake IG and that's where I found out what he was all about. He was a fucking player. Possibly the biggest player/liar I've ever met. So then I was like w/e just gonna use him for sex. But then he introduced me to his best friends and started texting me at 2am every night. To make the story short he told me he doesn't want to talk to me and accused me of "cheating". I never cheated! He was the one doing his shit on the side, not me. He blocked me on IG and on his phone. I want to c him face to face and make peace. Even if we go our separate ways I want to know I at least told him how I felt. Should I? Help pls. I need POSITIVE advice.

Most Helpful Guy

• yes you should talk to him told what you felt after listening that incident... if he loves you then he felt offened what he did with u and say sorry... and if he didn't realise his fault then u should tell very nasty word and go away from it... all anger of u are should burst on it immediately

What Guys Said 2

• I don't get what peace you have to make? He's the one cheating. Tell him by all means but he's not worth it imo.

• He played you well and you want to go see him to make peace? lol message me I want to take you out sometime.

What Girls Said 0