Tips? I need both girls and guys?

Ok so I told this girl that I liked her after so many years... I know she likes me back because my friends said it and I over heard them talking... She said she had bad bfs over the years but she doesn't want to go through al the drama... Noe I mean I'm not a jerk as far as I know... I care for her a lot, I just don't want to break her heart like her other bfs did I don't think I would be able to handle it if I did something wrong... Any tips or anything? I really don't want to mess up

• Wait to see what happens
  • Give up on her
  • Your fine

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You're getting paranoid unnecessarily. You like her and she likes you back, so I really see no cause for concern. Go ahead! Good luck!

• I just don't want to mess up...

• See, the chance of messing up increases greatly if you keep telling yourself that you might mess up, and so you try to be extra cautious. What's the worst that could happen? Just go ahead. The very fact that you care about her so much, is a clear indication that you're unlikely to mess it up. If it indeed gets messed up, then probably it will be due to her.