A girl dating a guy shorter than her.. what are your thoughts?

How do guys and girls feel about a girl dating a guy shorter than her? Guys does this bother you? Is it embarrassing for girls?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think of taller girls as dating material, because I assume they want a taller guy. The internet is full of women that refuse to date any guy under 6' 2, even though the average height is only 5' 10, and those are from girls much shorter. Height is clearly a big deal for most women. I just figure most girls aren't going to be okay dating a shorter man.

What Guys Said 5

• It does not bother me, I'm not exactly tall. It is defiantly different and people will look. You're just going have to learn to ignore peoples stares.

• I'd totally dig a taller woman. Any 7'ers out there? Hit me up :)

• I wouldn't worry about if he is not worried about it. Similarly, it wouldn't bother me if it didn't bother her.

• Nothing wrong with it, I wouldn't date a woman taller then me just because I dont want to look up to make eye contact with her, which is stupid I guess. I can understand dating shorter guys if they where both 7th graders though

• Death by snu snu then xD
    http://i.imgur.com/AloT8km.jpg

• Hahaha My man! I was sure I'd find some macrophiles in this particular post and boy I was right :) Tall girls, long legs and a strong authority is an awsome release for any guy who is a natural leader and just needs a break now and then! :)

• Our skeleton in the closet hah.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't care, its their life

• Yay people destroying out dated social norms that destroy relationships yay!!!