Guys... Would u choose little fatter girl than u?

Guys I m dating a guy who is thin and has good height. I am good looking, we both r in same profession, my height is lesser than his... But I am little healithier than him. As in I am not so fat not so thin... my weight is perfect for my age but he is thin. Any chances he will dislike me for my weight?

Mostly d answers m getting from all of u r positive. But just imagine. U r thin and d ur gf standing next to u is medium (even though beautiful)... Will ur answer still remain same?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 7

• I don't consider fat relative to my own weight. I also don't care what numbers say. I go by if I'm attracted to her. I currently weight 100 kg (220 lbs) so it's unlikely I'll find a girl who weighs more than me attractive (I'm also 6'2" and in reasonably good shape so a lot of it is muscle mass). That being said, if I was attracted to a girl and found out she weighed more than me, (if she had solid iron bones or something) then it wouldn't change anything.

• I have more athelitic body and muscles than him ( I play tennis) whereas he is thin and lean

• Well I can't speak for him, but to me you'd probably be fine.

• I am thin and I like medium/thick girls. If the proportions are ok and the woman is healthy/pretty, I'm into it.

• No. a healthy and filled body is liged by all. He will really like and enjoy you very much.

• whats wrong with being a little fat?

• I am under impression that guys want gals who look good when they r standing next to each other... i m nit sure. Just want d opinion. Besides u guys dont like skinny model figure gals?

• please dont lump us all in that category... I am following you... inbox me please...

• Some. But I wouldn't worry about it. If you're healthy it shouldn't matter.

• If you look Good to me you're good to go.

• No I wouldn't

What Girls Said 2

• Most skinny guys love bigger girls.
    I'm 5'8 and 128lbs I personally consider myself curvy (a skinny curvy) and I'm attracted to skinny guys but a lot of them think I'm too skinny, so I think you'll be fine. Its the medium and high body fat % guys who dislike the heavier girls, weird but true. A lot of guys with belly fat like me, but I'm only attracted to skinny guys.

• Well you already are dating him and it's not like you're crushing on him and worried that he may not like you back.

• I like him a lot and we are going to our first date tomorrow. But he is thinner and am medium.