Most memorable date you've ever had? :)?

Just wondering about the most memorable date you've ever had :) Whether it was for a good reason or a bad one, lol. What made it memorable & was there a second date? ;) Details please

Most Helpful Girl

• It was with my ex. We were friends and he kept begging me to go somwhere with him. First date, we went to the mall. I avoided him like crazy and he kept having to find me. I didn't like him back then so it was funny. Then he bought me icecream even though I wasn't very nice. But the best one was the second, third, and fourth. (Especially the fourth).

Fourth - We went to a library since he got grounded to "study". On our last date we had gone to a park and had ended up with him carrying me, tickling me, and hugging me, and asking me out. I had rejected him since I thought he was joking. So we get there and we go in but I tell him it's too boring so we go outside to the garden area. He tried to help me in Biology but I got up and began to roam. He tried to tickle me so I got on the ground and when he wasn't paying attention, I ran to a tree and hugged it and told him I loved the tree more.
    He pulled me off the tree and we ended up on the ground. We were chatting about the random thing when he randomly says he has never touched a girl's butt before. I laugh and ask him if he wants too. He looks at me surprised and I let him. It was awkward.
    Then he got close to me and tried to wrap his around me, I finally let him since it was a cold day. He pulls me really close, inches from his face and I beg him not to kiss me lol. He just rubs our noses together and smiles. Then we went to a football game and got ice cream.

This was when I was in the UK. I am still in love with the bloody bloke. <3 Do not know how he feels about me though.

• I really liked reading about your experiences because I think I would react similarly in some of them, lol :) Like when a guy is interested in me I usually get really shy and say random things, lol :P I pretty much make a total fool of myself :) Anyway, they were all pretty entertaining! Thanks for your input

• Haha it is okay. You should have seen me in the third date when he forcefully carried me. I freaked out and dug my head in his neck. He liked it lol.

No problem!!

Haha I do the same thing and the guy usually stares at me like I am insane.

What Guys Said 5

• My first gf. We were both 16, chocolate and in love. Well I was just confused for the most part.
    I got out of my house and walked to meet her by a stop light. We then walked around the block holding hands. I had a constant boner the whole time. I was scared she would see it, but she didn't lol. We're walking and talking, then she stops dead in her tracks. She's giving me the I want to kiss you face. I had no idea how to kiss, so I just did that tongue thing I saw in vids on the internet. She laughed and told me I sucked. Her lips were cold and she didn't suck my tongue, so I don't think she knew what to do lol. After that, I gave her a piggy back ride. Then we walked some more. She told me a little about her life and also gave me some hugs. I loved the feeling of her breasts against my chest. It was getting late and she had to get back home. So we walked back to the stoplight and crossed the road. She then gave me another kiss and asked me if I wanted a hickey. I said yeah cause I thought it would be cool. She kissed, sucked and bit on my neck lol, but I think I was too chocolate for that hickey to show lol. She was my first gf and my first date too.

• That sounds really sweet :) Especially since you both didn't know how to react & got comfortable over time! I wish people would understand my awkwardness/shyness too, lol :)

• The years i spent with my wonderful loving Maternal
    Grandma who showed all her grand kids the same
    amount of love but we spent lot years going to her house
    talking with her, watching t. v. , she would make Tea for us
    give us snacks.. There are so many memorable moments
    with her my only wish is when i die to see her and spend my
    eternity with her.. I might sound selfish towards my late mom
    but my grandma made us kids feel so loved inside

• With my long distance relationship in the UK last Christmas. Best days of my life.

• The first date I ever had it was last year.

• we had sex.

What Girls Said 2

• I have a good memory lol, so I remember each one of my small number of 3 dates lol. The one I remember most (I forgot what he was wearing though, lol. He waited for me for like 10 minutes in winter cold because we said we would meet at the fountain in the center of the town and of course there were 2 fountains, so we both went to a different one lol. Then it was some awkward silence in the pub, because it was my first date, I was so shy and he wouldn't talk much unless he was asked haha. We spent like an hour and a half together because he wanted to meet his friends latter (ugh) and when he came home he was drunk and texted me and I laughed at him for like 2 hours , he was saying some hilarious stuff) is with my ex-crush (although I don't think it was necessarily a date) and it went ok, but later on even though we went out only the two of us, he thought of me only as a friend. Now we don't even talk. There was never a second date with the other 2 , one because he was complaining a lot and I was feeling like a psychiatrist and the other because luckily my mom opened my eyes regarding the guy lol.

• Probably my most memorable date was the two of us were supposed to go see a comedy show, but it got cancelled because of how much it was snowing. So we were stuck at a mall with no more plans. So we decided to go see a movie and after that we went drifting in the snow in his car since the parking lots were completely empty. The date lasted until 12:30 in the morning haha. Eventually, I had to go home.

• Pretty entertaining to read about, lol :) Thanks for your input!! I had quite a few awkward/strange dates of my own, lol ;)