How to move on and get over my crush?

I really like this girl. I liked her for two years already and i know she just sees me as a friend. Im aware that she likes a senior who is graduating this year, and we are just juniors. I had been same class with my crush for ALL classes for 3 years, and definitely next year too. I flirt (play fights) with my crush ALOT. And I just get butterflies whenever im near her and talking to her. I know i won't get her, she likes someone else. And i think i need to get over her. But i dont know how because I see her every weekday in school and i sit beside her for morning lectures everyday. When i see her I only know I need to get her, and its like its impossible for me to move on. Advices?

Most Helpful Guy

• I was in the same position where I liked someone who didn't feel the same way. I'm now going to be a college freshman and I will tell you this, the easiest thing to do, as far as your situation goes, is to just expand your friend's group and you'll eventually meet someone new (I did this and I've met someone else I have a chance with) Not only that, but just try to limit your contact with her. The more you two talk the more you'll get hurt. If she notices, use that as an opening and tell her the truth. If you make it sound like you're afraid of hurting your friendship then she'll understand and you won't have to worry about it. Or seems hopeless now but trust me it gets better when you meet new people. Maybe she'll even see the error in not giving you a chance (but do this for your happiness, not to show off).

What Girls Said 1

• Well that's tough, I guess we all know how that feels. For me I can only move on when I stop seeing the person completely (make sure you take care of that on Facebook and such as well), or when I meet someone else that who gets me interested (this isn't ideal because you never know when that's gonna happen and it could take a long time).
    Anyway, make sure you really don't have a choice before you try to forget her. If you haven't told her how you feel yet, I suggest you do. I don't think you have anything to lose.

What Guys Said 1

• cut off all communication, it sucks, but it's the quickest and easiest way to get over her