If you like another girl when you have a GF, what would you do?

Would you leave your GF and go with the other girl or keep thinking about the other girl and stay with your GF?

Most Helpful Guy

• At this point in my life I will likely only date women that I really really like so it's very very unlikely I would leave them. I may think other girls are desirable, but if I had a gf that I really really liked I wouldn't come close to wanting the other girl.

What Guys Said 5

• to like some one is not to love them!

I would not consider some one my Girlfriend if I were not in love or falling in love with her, and for me personaly that wins out every time.
    I tend not to date lightly when i fall for some one its them and only them so I would probabily internally aknowledge that i like this other person, re affirm that im in love with my GF and she is the only one for me, and then forget about the other person entirely.

• I don't think it would ever happen to me because my GF is the one. If I was ever going to go for someone else I'd have to leave the GF first.

• Stay with my GF, especially because simply liking someone is not equal to loving someone, which would be my GF.

• It depends on the the situation

• Hit on her

What Girls Said 1

• Don't lead on the other girl, think about the strengths of your relationship, and if you don't think things are gonna work out the GF , then break up with her, and try things with the other girl...