Whats one thing about the opposite sex that instantly turns you off?

choose from the poll below and add details why?

For me its girls who have tattoos, smokes or is conceited in her own looks.

I'll instantly lose all attraction as soon as i notice, tattoos tend to come off masculine, smoking is just pointless and gross and i prefer girls who are humble rather than the common conceited types

• Tattoos
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Smoking
    56% (9)73% (8)63% (17)Vote
  • Conceited
    19% (3)9% (1)15% (4)Vote
  • None
    25% (4)18% (2)22% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|7

Most Helpful Girl

• guys who aren't ambitious... like 29 years old, entry level job, no car and still at home with no plans of doing better

guys with bad hygiene and don't take pride in their looks.. the ones who leave the house fresh out of bed w/o showering, brushing teeth and putting on decent clothes

guys who think they're nice guys just b/c they aren't thugs. some of these street thugs actually are nicer than regular guys if u really want to hear the truth... having a decent dayjob and being responsible doesn't automatically make u a decent person who treats others right

ugly guys who are only nice to pretty girls... like um did u forget what u look like?

guys with no personality

thirsty dudes. like hello? I don't like u. stop chasing me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I chose none because you didn't have condensending as an option. I hate men who talk down to me and belittle my opinions. The guys who have that "hush silly woman mentality" those type of men disgust me and make my vagina shrivel up.

2|0
    0|0
    • Yes! I hate men like that! Or just guys that are flat out disrespectful to women, and only see them as vaginas rather than a person. Like their mentality is "let me fuck you, or shut up"

• Exactly, those guys can fuck a fleshlight and shut up them damnselves.

• I had a hard time answering this question only because two of the choices you had listed were pretty much equal on my turn-off list. I choice "conceited," but smoking also is a huge turn-off as well. Being confident is wonderful, but arrogance is unnecessary, even if you really are an excellent person (in whatever way possible). Smoking turns me off because it damages your body in multiple ways. I am someone who suffers from asthma, too, so the smoke bothers me.

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above

0|0
    0|0
  • Smoking. It's so disgusting.

0|0
    0|0
  • And pull your pants up, boy, that's so last decade.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrogance , being egoistic. Those type of guys piss me the fxxx off

0|0
    0|0
  • The opposite sex in general.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• I'm pretty "pure" in every form so I want my women to be about the same. What I mean by pure is: no smoking, no drinking (well.. wine on special occasions is acceptable), no tattoos, no outrageous piercings, no premarital sex.

If a girl is obese or anorexic looking I can't be physically attracted to her. Personality wise I don't want a "bitch" or someone who plays games. If she's not intelligent I can't find her attractive.

Lastly I want a girl who can look good without makeup. If she piles it on then she's not the one for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • I seems WAY too picky and seemed like I'd never find a girl like that, but surprisingly enough I have lol.

• I wanted to vote for both 'smoking' and 'conceited'. Tattoos don't bother me, unless she has them all over her body.

0|1
    0|0
  • Only one of them that I can't see any
    point in doing, is smoking..

Tattoos as long as they aren't excessive
    and as long as they hold meaning, they're fine.

Being conceited, mean they're confident, and has humor
    in some way, and that's a plus for me, as long as that conceitedness
    doesn't get excessive (like the tattoos) and turn them into unbearable pricks.. ^.~

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of girls personalities turn me off, more specifically playing absolutely childish mind games and just being immature, being rude, mean, dishonest are also instant turn offs, oh and being shallow, critical, golddiggers.

All of those are BIG NOs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Arrogance is a huge turn off.

0|0
    0|0
  • Personality.

0|1
    0|0
  • here we have a lot of carrier-oriented girls, that turns ofs as i find carrier oriented people are plain boring and uninteresting, may be selfish although not necessary.
    dont confuse it with passionate ones, as they may be fun to be with.

0|0
    0|0