I have been texting this girl and?

Well we where texting and we both really felt a connection but everytime I asked her when we could meet up she just stopped texting. Yesterday I asked her again and haven't heard from her since then.
What should I do/expect

Most Helpful Girl

• Stop asking her to meet up. I'm the same with guys when the ask me, if I meet them online. I want to get to know them 10000% before I will meet someone. Just a security thing I think really.

Also she might just enjoy the online side of the relationship and not be ready for face to face interaction. Don't keep asking her because she will stop texting you all together one day.

What Girls Said 2

• She doesn't want to meet up, if she did she would have set a date already. It's best not to waste your time. If you really want to know the reason, ask her why she keeps disappearing after you ask that question.

• Well that kinda mean she really not digging you as much you think...

What Guys Said 1

• seems like she lost interest in you. another one of those insecure girls who don't know what they want in their life