Girls with bigger breasts.. more attractive?

Basically im 22 and im 165 cm tall and my breast size are 75 A , the smallest basically and im very skinny, i weight 52 kilo.

Well here the other the i was wearing a tank top and my mother looks at me and says she thinks i need to get breast implants, i mean I've never really thought about it because i like having small boobs and no need for a bra but sometimes i think guys like a hand full..

Are girls with bigger breasts more attractive?

Most Helpful Guy

• Your mother has mental issues. This is a choice that is strictly up to you at 18+. I personally think proportion is key. I've gotten tons of emails overtime of fat girls bragging about their boob sizes (which is weird to me) but when you see their photos, they're just fat girls.

Proportion is key! If you are a tiny girl with enormous breasts it can seem weird depending on how the surgery went. Granted you'll get many guys saying they "love natural breasts" many of them who say this then turn on their p*rn and jerk off to a blonde chick with implants getting fucked by some guy. But overall, there are truly guys who do prefer natural breasts and that'll work in your favor so you won't have to get surgery and risk all the technicalities that go with it. Only get them if you want to... and also ask your mother to see a therapist.

What Guys Said 11

• Well... obviously girls with big boobs are more attractive for guys who measure a girl's 'dating worth' with the size of her boob. For the others, it shouldn't really matter much. Don't even THINK of implants, most guys hate fake boobs a lot more than naturally small boobs.

• Girls with bigger breasts are not necessarily more attractive just because of the size of their breasts. And there's nothing wrong with having smaller breasts. Girls with smaller breasts are just as attractive as any other. The best thing about your breasts is that they are natural. I dated a girl once who had had implants, and they didn't really look or feel natural.

• Some of us guys love small breasts.
    In fact I don't like large breasts at all... too saggy and weird. I like a fit skinny gal- so much more natural. Don't let it bother you. There are lots of guys like me, you will find one and jackpot- he will love you and your body for who you are. I don't like implants at all. That's just so unnecessary and bizarre to me. Tell your mom to go jump in a lake if she ever suggests something like that again. Maybe she should have a brain implant to increase the size of her tact and sensitivity. Lol.
    Love yourself for who and what you are-and other people can't help but love you as well.

• It's not important, especially if the overall body is attractive. I do like boobs though. Not sure if that helps.

• To the boobs guys yes it would probably be more attractive. To me no, I'm a face guy. If you have a pretty face to me and look like a positive person then that is attractive.

• Generally, guys do consider breasts when thinking of hotness. A girl or woman with medium breasts size is attractive. But for men who are mature, it doesn't matter. They look or consider the nature, inner self of the girl and not the outer appearance. So, it'ss ok to have small breasts; small but sweet!

• I don't care about breast size, I like it if the girl has a pretty face.

• It depends on guy. In my opinion , it s about girl's sizes and how natural they do look , In addition i dont like large breast , petite girl is always nice girl. :)

• I love smaller boobs myself

• Not necessarily. Shape is a lot more important than size.

A girl may have big boobs but they might be saggy. A girl with smaller boobs might have good size and they are not saggy

And most guys don't care. Obviously bigger breasts are more for a guy to "play with" but it really isn't that important and it isn't absolutely necessary.

Some of the most beatiful girls I have ever met in my life have small boobs

• Nope.. It's not always true... I like medium and... It's not the foremost priority for me.

What Girls Said 5

• I think it's more about what suits your body; you'll always get guys with preferences, but it's down to you.

My friend is like you, very slender with 30A boobs (your size) and she hates it, she wants a breast enlargement. But with her frame, she couldn't really go larger than a B cup without it looking wrong.

If you're comfy in your skin don't change! It's a very serious operation that can go horribly wrong (look at the PIP scandal). Don't do it just because your mum thinks you should.

• p. s. my friend weighs about 41 kilos at the moment, her worse she was 32kilos. She definitely feels your pain!

• I feel ya, sista! I can still fit into children sized bras if I want to, and I can't go to a family gathering without people making fun of my breast size. My mom was flat-chested too until she got pregnant. Now she's in triple-D cups haha. To be honest I thought I would never find a boyfriend with my small "boobs," but luckily I have found someone who genuinely doesn't care. I think in general guys like bigger breasts, but any mature man would much rather have a woman who is confident with herself. If someone doesn't like me for who I am or something as shallow as my appearance, I tell them they can take it or leave it

• Smaller ones are better tbh. I wouldn't want big ones lol

• A decent guy won't care about your breast size.

• I don't think so. I like breasts from A to C