Twisted feeling in my stomach?

i have this horrible twisted feeling in my stomach every day when i think of my boyfriend. We have been going out for 2 and a half years. I dont want to bore with the details. But these last few months i have been on the verge of breaking up with him.
When i first met him he was pretty boring... he was my first boyfriend.. and i remember thinking i don't care its all new and exciting. Now being that much older i realise that i want.
The only thing is, i keep feeling odd when i know he is out, or when he is going to parties and stuff. I have this twisted feeling in me, i feel lie he is going to do something. I never use to care until this year. When he doesn't text me back straight away i get nervous.
Ahh im actually loosing my mind i swear. I dont know whether all the bad things he has said to me has made me like this or whether its me...

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with him. That feeling in your stomach is stress and nervousness. He doesn't make you happy, he makes you nervous. That is bad.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0