Do girls like men who seem like a challenge?

A lot of guys like to throw themselves at women and relentlessly chase women, but what do girls think about guys who seem like a challenge? That seem a bit aloof, laid backed and don't show or disclose their feelings.

What do women think about those men?

Most Helpful Girl

• If I want a challenge, I'll do a puzzle.

(That said, exceptions can be made an attraction can really push someone's (my) limits)

What Girls Said 5

• I like those kind of guys, I wouldn't persue then though, I never approach guys.

I would love to have a boyfriend like that, cause that would mean he is the exact same way as me towards men, I'm not into men at all, I never flirt, I don't find them 'hot'... I don't tell myself I should be like that it's just how I am, and I'm straight.

Now I would seriously love a boyfriend who's laid back and not 'fascinated' by girls (they're fascinating, I know)... it would mean I wouldn't have to worry about him being all over females and flirting with them, I wouldn't survive having a flirty bf, I love laid back guys, they're very attractive.

• Girls with self esteem issues might enjoy chasing after the guy but stable mature, confident and independent woman will not engage in wild goose chases.

• It depends on the woman and the level of interest. If a female finds a guy fascinating or someone who's extremely rare that she's attracted to, then she might deal with the fact that he is a challenge and put forth the effort to chase! lol.. If he is the norm, fairly attractive, regular Jon Doe, then I think that she would prefer being chased and a being a challenge to him. However, for most women, most prefer for the guy to chase, show their feelings, impress, and take them out..

• No. We don't get the hint that he's playing hard to get. To me it seems more like a hint to back off.

• Yes that's hot! Let her know you like her but keep her thinking something else. Like flirt with her and only her okay cause you don't want her to be think your playing with her feelings

What Guys Said 0