Are Asian girls interested in Mexican guys?

For as long as I can remember, my fascination has been held by Asian girls. Everything from their cute and submissive behavior to their beautiful faces and long flowing hair is exactly what I like in a girl. Do Asian girls ever take interest in mexican guys? I like to think of myself as rather attractive. I take care of myself, have a slim build, wear clean clothes (polos, jeans, khaki's, button ups), and am also fairly successful in class.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are amputees attracted to pantophobia patients? A persons race doesn't determine end-all who they are attracted to.

Holy shit.

• I'm sorry, it was a general question. I wasn't aware it was so offensive <_<

• Anonymous, I think you're awesome and I'm asking you to PM because I'm really curious to see if you are who I think you are. :D

• I doubt it, this is my account for being rude since my main one is on its last strike.

What Girls Said 5

• "submissive behavior"

NOT ALL Asians ARE SUBMISSIVE

You are looking at the stereotype which is stupid. Not all have flowing hair. Not all are cute behaviour. Not all have beautiful faces.

It is ridiculous to assume so. I have Asian friends who hate it when guy think that of them.

• Yes, its was a rather stereotypical description... but this is generally what I'm attracted to and I find this most often in Asian females :p

• You're right about the submissive thing just being a stereotype. Once you get married and have kids they become TIGER MOMS!

• I'm Asian and not interested in mexican guys because I read that in Mexico - 50% of men cheat on their wives. I'm also not physically attracted to mexican guys.

• i like some, not all. the short chub chub ones with angry looking faces creep out. D:

• I am half-Mexican (my mother was from Israel and my father was Mexican) and my fiancee is Japanese.

• I'm Asian and I don't usually go for Mexican guys except from this one Mexican guy we talk a lot and he's pretty cool. I wouldn't exclude him from my dating profile.

What Guys Said 4

• LoL everyone is different. My gf's Asian and i'm white. Normally Asians like other Asians. others don't care. You should just go to one of those boba places in china town and see for yourself. Tons of gorgeous Asians to pick from. Whats the worst they can say? No? On to the next one.

• Yes, yes some are. An Asian girl I was infatuated with for quite a while whom is also a pretty good friend has now been dating a American born Mexican fellow. Keep you head up and try to approach some.

• I forgot to add they have now been dating for about 8 months. and keep your*

• Of course they do. Where I'm from i see a lot of Asian females with Mexican males. Nothing to worry about there man.

• girls are interested in any guy who's attractive and has a good personality regardless of race.