I think I'm in love with him?

I'm in love with my best friend and I don't know what to do. He's not the relationship type, and I know he cares about me a lot. I just don't know if his love for me is only platonic. If you think you can help me please comment or message me. I really need someone to talk to. Thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• So it feels more like one sided love. Try to arouse his feelings. he will also love you.

• We've been good friends for about 3 years, but this summer we've been spending the night at each other's house almost every night and we've gotten much closer. This whole time, everythings been strictly platonic (a lot of cuddling, tickling, play fighting) until about two nights ago when he kissed and fingered me in bed until he said "be smart" and left even though he initiated it. We acted like nothing happened the next day, and things are just like they were before. He's very outgoing and confident but he only hooks up with girls and doesn't want a relationship. he's going to school in a week and I won't see him until later this fall. Should I tell him how I feel about him? Or should I just wait until after we both finish college? What if he finds someone else :( We're so close and I dont want to ruin it

• lol he's not afraid, he has sex all the time, just with slutty girls. He knows im a virgin anyway

• Thats why he is afraid. to fuck a virgin girl is always risky as it can involve seroius legal consequences . Having sex with slut is different as it is not easy to prove anything Morever it is also possible that he may have some family relations with you. I means your parents may be knowing him. so he is afraid.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0