If I want a girl should I give my all to get her?

This girl and I have been in a situation for a couple months now. And it has just confused the crap out of me and somewhat hurt me as well. I've never felt this was about a girl and I want her so freaking bad. But she says she needs time to work on herself and figure things out or something. Would it be too much to ask her to just hangout as friends instead of it having to be like being quote unquote together? I see no problem in it. But I don't wanna seem like I'm pushing her though. Cause if she thinks I'm being pushy I'll run her off for good. So what should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think starting out as friends is great. But if she still insists she needs time to work on herself then just let it go.

What Girls Said 1

• Thats a tough one. If I say I want to be left alone then you bug me I feel like you can't listen to direction and dont care about how I feel. But if you give her too much space she may find interest in another guy.
    I would say try and stick around but dont be needy and dont be a doormat. Some women abuse men when they show how crazy they are about them ;) Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Best thing you can do is give her space. Don't contact her for at least a couple weeks unless she makes the first attempt. If she wants you in her life after saying that then she will come calling. I hate to burst your bubble but when they use that excuse it usually means they're just not into you