What dose it mean when a girl says she likes you but then hose out with some one eles?

i need to know what it means

What dose it mean when a girl says she likes you but then gose out with some one eles? i need to know what it means

What Girls Said 1

• It means that she likes you, but you didn't make the fist move. However, I'm not 100% sure about this. The guy said that you have been friendzoned, this could be true too.
    When I like a guy and he doesn't show me that he likes me back, I don't want to suffer in silence. I would never tell a guy how much I like him without being in a relationship. In my mind I give him chances to tell me or to act in a certain way, and if he doesn't, I think that desoite of the attractin it's not worth it.

What Guys Said 1

• It means she put you in her friendzone. She knows you're into her so when her and the new bf break up or get in a fight she has you to talk to to stroke her ego. To make her feel wanted attractive and sought after. But in the end nothing will happen between the two of you. Not romantically anyway. She make you think she's interested until she finds someone else and then the cycle starts over again