What is the worst thing a guy can do to approach a girl?

I need to know this please

Most Helpful Girl

• don't look at any other body part than her eyes, if you don't it signifies that you like her for who she is on the inside and you're not distracted by anything else, which will make her happy (:

What Girls Said 2

• Well the obvious thing would be to not throw anything at her that may seem threatening. No sexual remarks, no demands, don't tell her she HAS to give you her phone number (had a guy demand my # once-kinda creepy), etc. If you want phone numbers given out and you're the one making the approach at least give her yours first to be fair. Don't tease her about her appearance or anything that could be seen as rude. Those are some of the WORST things you could do. Be happy, compliment her, act casual. Good luck :)

• Think he's being funny when he's actually rude! ugh!!!
    Being judgmental, also the talking ratio should be equal, don't talk so much that she only has time for a one sentence response before you begin again! UGH, drives me crazy.

What Guys Said 2

• Thats simple... trying to act like someone your not. Dont fool yourself or the girl, be yourself at all times, in all times my friend.

• Act unconfident and, or as is if he is inferior to her, as opposed to acting as her if he her equal and possess redeeming qualities.