Guitar songs to play?

Which songs on guitar should I learn to play to impress girls and which songs are good to like asking them to a dance or out on a date or something?

Any level I am a advanced guitar player and play both electric and acoustic along with banjo and others.

Most Helpful Girl

• I play guitar, as well, so I'm actually very critical when other guys play just to get girls or when they think they're good when they're not. Anyway, I'm sure that's not the case for you, so I would suggest In My Life by The Beatles, Mona Lisa by the All American Rejects, More Than Words by Extreme, or something by the Plain White T's because they have a lot of good acoustic lovey songs. Those are just a few from the top of my head that I happen to like playing myself

What Girls Said 4

• It differs from girl to girl depending on what type is her taste :D
    For Acoustic, a song to impress is "Beautiful Soul" by Jesse McCartney and song to asking them to dance or something is "Hero" by Enrique Iglesias.. :)

• A guy played me wonderful tonight by eric clapton and my heart melted. And nothing else matters by metallica. Ahhh so beautiful when played on acoustic

• After tonight. Justin Nozuka. It would make me melt.

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y97u-U0nvJM

Guaranteed to make any girl wet for you.

What Guys Said 0