Tired of being played around with. What am I doing wrong?

Im tired of being played around with. Every girl I have every tried to go for has some how played around with me or just lost interest. Im not the best looking guy but I've done everything I can to make myself look better. I joined the gym and put on muscle to increase my confidence too. Im not boring and don't lay around the house either. I have plenty of friends, work, go to school. I just don't understand how nothing seems to work for me when it comes to dating. Just need advice lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Try dating a girl that has a great personality but isn't as attractive as the girls you normally go for. Somebody who you know for sure will never leave you or cheat on you.

• I only go for girls that have good personalities and make me happy to be around.

• This has happened more than 3 times. Each time its worse than before. And I get along with everyone that I know.

• I've had my heart broken before as well - just keep trying - and protect your heart by not giving everything you are to that person.

What Girls Said 4

• You are either taking any relationship you create too fast as it will get boring quickly, meeting the wrong crowd of girls, or you might be subconsciously allow them to walk all over you.

I suggest slowing the roll, or just letting those fish in the sea come searching for you.

Good luck. xoxo

• Have the girls you been talking to younger than you maybe you should try talking to a girl who is a year older or the same age
    Also maybe it could be where your finding these girls like if you met them at a bar or club they might not be looking for a relationship
    Honestly don't worry you will find someone and I understand where your coming from cause it has happened to me as well

• Theyre all around my age and everyone has been either from school or work.

• do you swiftly make moves or are u the kind of guy who stays in the flirting stage forever? if they lose interest it might be b/c ur not the only guy out there who likes them but u take too long to move things along to the next level

• I feel like you must just be meeting the wrong girls. You sound like a total catch.

What Guys Said 2

• Dude since you mentioned you're being played around I'll tell you my story.

So my fiancee has played around with me years ago. I didn't catch her cheating, one of my friends did. I didn't believe it until I saw it directly in front of my eyes. I felt like break down crying (which I don't usually do), and I felt like killing her but I love her so much I just can't.

She begged me to forgive her, and promised she won't ever cheat on me again. I did forgive her because I love her so much. I did lose trust in her her though, but times did heal that.

Now she's my fiancee we have been together for 5 years (I'm 23, I start dating her since 18, she cheat on me the same year but I forgave her). As I look back, I'm so thankful that I gave her another chance because if not I would regret it for life now.

So to answer your question, being played around isn't a too bad thing, well at least to me anyway. Because after you catch them cheating on you and if they say "Fine we're done" than move the fuck on and let it go, but if they begged you then they love you and you should give them another chance (if they do beg you anyway lol).

And for the loost interest part, if they loose interest in you in just a few months then there's no chance they will not loose interest in you for a long run.

So skip the one who loose interest, but you can keep the one who cheated. Everyone makes mistake. We are all humans and we ain't perfection. I know I wouldn't say this thing if it's me 5 years ago, but I would say this thing now. Because if they beg you, they love you. Story of my life lol.

• How fast do you try to get intimate with them?