Why would you introduce someone you are meeting for the first time to your family?

I have been talking to this guy I met off of the Internet. We have talked for like a month or so. So, I met him for the first time the other day and I met him at his place and he introduced me to his family. I met his mom, dad,aunt, uncle and his grandma. Why would you introduce someone you are meeting for the first time to your family? Would anyone else do this?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm guessing he's not used to dates.

What Guys Said 1

• No I wouldn't do that. That's kind of weird and creepy!

What Girls Said 1

• Well, you're just PHYSICALLY meeting him, but you've known him for a month. So he's already comfortable with you. And maybe he likes you and that's why he introduced you to his family.

Did you meet him at his house?

• I did meet him at his place.

• I don't find it too odd then that his family was there. Unless he has his own place.

OH! And something I just thought of: maybe HE didn't want you to meet his family, but his parents insisted/made him.

I'm not sure about the uncle, aunt, and grandma.. But maybe he has a nosy family.