Guys and girls, what are habits that annoy you in your partner?

I can't really name habits of my bf's I find nothing annoying in him, honestly. But what are some things that annoy you of your partner?

Most Helpful Guy

• They always lose the top to the toothbrush and sometimes blow up the freakin Deathstar. I have had enuff already.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMzZKPNsE48

• lol what? I don't speak Dark Vader.

• yeah, and I'm the lost one, what is so funny about the video? Nothing. and your buisness, who cares if you've gone out with 2 or 1 wome (a) n

What Guys Said 3

• I've been single by choice since over 4 years now, so I don't even have a partner in the first place! :P

• ok, so do you have any annoying habits that peole have told you, or someone you like? lol

• You sound like my brother and his friends except with manners, and good grammar lol.

• Hehe! So your brother and his friends lack good manners and grammar? That's funny! And its not like I go around saying bad stuff to people out of habit. In fact, I'm one of the most polite, humble and ethical person. But I don't take crap from anyone, and my mouth always speaks what's there in my mind. Its simply not possible for me to think something but say something else just to please people or make them think good about me.

• Occasionally there are few habit that annoyes a lot. Such as itching vanina pr penis publicly , or biting nails , some people are too formal on bed. It also annoyes. On bed love should move automatically it should not be done. Some people say dont touch here, or dont kiss there or i can't do it. This kind of things upsets the mood.

• One was her going for my food... one hand reattach meant surgery later and we have no problems.

• you mean when girls go for the guys food?

• Yeah. I'm sure not to do it either.

• Literally everyone's life, lol I hate it when they do that! Ik sharing is caring but even my boyfriend doesn't do that lol.

What Girls Said 2

• You can't name any habits yourself, because you haven't been with him long enough and are still in the lovey dovey stage.

I personally believe in not badmouthing your partner to anyone. The things my boyfriend does that annoy me are none of anyone's business and are really small things that don't really require discussing.

If there were major things, then the relationship wouldn't work.

• we've been together for a long time and nothing annoys me, so?

you mean like name calling when their angry right?

• You may have known the guy since childhood, but as I've said: people change A LOT while growing up.

• Like I said, he's changed, but hasn't with me, he's a jerk, but not to me or his friends. He's not the type to change on people for no reason and even if there was a reason.

• He's always late. I've learned to add an hour or two to whatever he says lol.