What do you really think about a woman's weight?

I'm really curious about what men really think about a woman's body weight. Is it really important?
Thin, or thick?
Skinny or athletic?
Where do you like more if the weight to be on her body.
Please give opinions.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone has their own insecurities when it comes to weight and physical appearance - they're either too thin/fat, too little muscle, too tall, too short, etc. I have seen numerous girls and guys in many different shapes and sizes that look awesome. You don't have to be stick thin to look good. It's how you carry and present yourself, the clothes you wear and your attitude that really matter. Clothes can do wonders for someones body, create illusions or highlight certain physical features. If you're curvy don't wear baggy clothes because this make you seem wider and shapeless and wear heals to distribute the weight and elongate your body.

What Guys Said 4

• I like slim and slender women, I am not really attracted to overweight women or women with muffin tops and love handles.

• I don't really care as long she isn't lazy and doesn't just lay around and not do anything. But thats me. Girls seem to think that just because a guy is kinda chunky and that if he isn't buff and doesn't have a six pack that he is a lazy sack of shit that doesn't take care of himself. Sorry for being fat. Sorry I wasn't good enough for you ex girlfriend who cheated on me because I was " too fat." If you ever see this just know that you pretty much ruined my life.

• I believe only overweight women are a complete turn off. If a woman is a little thick, it doesn't matter. You have the pussy in the same place as every other woman. Skinny or thick, athletic or not, you name it, Were taking it all.

• As long as she's not complaining about being fat, when she's clearly thin... then, I'm fine with however big she is. It's what's underneath that counts

What Girls Said 0