When you call a girl late at night (may or may not be drunk) is it only ever to hook up?

I haven't talked to this guy I was seeing casually in months until he called me at 2 am and I missed it. it was casual because he had a bad break up before, but I think we both had feelings for each other. we talked about love even though he could only say it was a possibility. I got mad and told him to forget my number after he got mad at me for kissing another guy (we weren't exclusive). wondering why he called then, and whether or not he was sober, is really running around my mind lately, do you guys have any insight?

Most Helpful Guy

• People who say that it's a booty call or that it's not a booty call are just making stuff up. The time that a call is made tells you nothing about the purpose behind the call. In any case, you are not obligated to talk to him or anything else. Just forget that he called and move on with your life.

What Guys Said 5

• It may/may not be about hooking up but its most definatly is always because she is on my mind and i want her to know that she is the last though i have before i sleep!

• If you two just met then most likely it was to hook up but if you 've been talkin for a min he may have just wanted to hear your voice him getting mad that you kissed someone else is childish if your not even dating. Jealous. Understandsble but angry Is another level i would keep that in mind if you are thinking about getting with this dude

• we had been seeing each other for a year before that kiss thing happened

• In that case he probobly cares and misses what you two had of course sex would be on any man's mind but i don't think that's his sole purpose i think he really just misses you

• I never call anyone after 10 pm

• Late night drunk calls can be to anyone for any reason. A couple years ago I was visiting my older sister and her old boyfriend from like ten years ago called up at 2 am shitfaced because he had a fight with his wife.

• If he's ONLY doing it late at night, it most likely is just a booty call. However, it would be wrong to just assume that's all it is... like I said though, if it's ONLY at night, you could probably say it is

• it's only been one time, and I didn't have voicemail set up at the time either. there's also a chance he called the day before in the afternoon from a friend's phone, but I'm not 100% sure on that, even though it looks pretty obvious.

• I'd just be so upset if he said something like that to me again. he had never, ever been mean to me before saying that. I just don't get him at all.

• Like I said, I think you should call him... you're going to drive yourself crazy on here, by wondering, if you don't

What Girls Said 1

• he just wans to hook up

he just randomly called u during booty call hrs after not speaking to u in months?

• yeah so I don't really see how he could expect a hook up since the last time I talked to him I basically told him to forget my phone number