What do you think about fat girls?

What do you think about fat girls big women in general? Be honest.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Whoever judges them for their weight can GO FUCK themselves. Im sorry for my language but nobody should judge someone by their appearance. I really don't mind.

1|1
    0|1
    • Yes and girls never do the same to guys.

• I dont mind even if its a guy. So what if it's either a guy or girl, they shouldn't be judged.

• But everyone gets judged and everyone judges. Often subconsciously. Its one thing to be overweight, its another to be sickly waddle when walk can barely stand obese. People like that who are eating themselves to death and refuse to take any criticism towards their habits or appearance are going to get judged harshly, and rightfully so. I know that may be an extreme but if some girl is 300+lbs and lives off of micdics than I'm going to judge her off her weight.

What Guys Said 5

• Ignoring their possibility. It all comes down to the waist. I knew one women who was around 250lbs but fucking gorgeous (she was tall too.) Well I knew another who wasn't even 200 but was disgustingly ugly (mind you she had a terrible personality as well.) Honestly most fat chicks I knew had a cute face and a great personality.

1|1
    0|0
  • I am more interested in a woman's personality rather than her body tye. Body issues will come up when we've both have found common likes and preferences. Bover weight we will manage that when we are comfortable with each other and have accepted our bad points by working on them as a team. Relationships arecmadecby different body pictures that are now our problem together.

0|0
    0|0
  • How fat is that. Any picture?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not attracted to them and I won't date them.

0|0
    1|0
  • I feel sad for them sometimes and sometimes I don't think about them at all. Hurt people hurt people and sometimes the people they hurt are themselves. I will not date a very heavy woman if that is your true question.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If she's cool I think "she's cool" and if she's a bitch I think "wow what a bitch."

1|2
    0|0
  • I love the plus size community! I'm a fat girl myself. People always trying to down us but little do they know, we are just as beautiful, talented, creative, and also healthy as any other size chick! As crazy as it is, I think I don't ever see myself skinny now or anytime soon. Why? Because I looooove being a big girl! Fat chicks for life!

0|0
    0|0