Why do girls like to lead guys on?

I mean like this girl kept telling me that she was down to go out with me but always flaked out, she called me names like love, cute, hun etc. She always acted super enthusiastic then I say well I actually really want to see you so do you wanna go out sometime? all of a sudden BOOM umm what if bae gets mad me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow what a girl.. move on. she's just playing around or can't make up. her mind..

What Girls Said 1

• Did you meet on the internet? Because she might see that as a risk. So she might be afraid of you. Otherwise, she might be scared you'll do something she wouldn't be ready for.

What Guys Said 1

• She's a child who just likes the attention. Ignore her and watch how badly she keeps coming around.

Sometimes you need to be really firm on intentions or girls will continue to use you for little things like this. Many girls take it further and get guys to buy them dinners, jewelry, and so on. So you kinda lucked out that she is merely a flake and nothing more. She can't really amount to much in life going that route, so just ignore her and watch how she suddenly gets more into you than before.

Hell, use it as motivation to flirt with another girl. It'll destroy her emotionally. Many girls are trained from birth to see themselves as the "end all be all perfect girl" so when they see that they can't get a guy interested, they die inside so badly and you can use the kinda evil motivation to find a mature woman who is not like this baby.