What would be a perfect/good first date?

I'm just asking this to plan to do on a girl i really like but is at the moment in a relation :(

Though i hope they won't be together for long, but for her i want the best so i won't do anyting against them.

Now to my question:

I really want to find the perfect date but i only have a budget of 50€ ( i'm 16 ) ( around the 65 $ )
And i looked all over the internet but i really can't choice or decide :(

I hope you girls could help.

• Go to the cinema
  • Go to a tiny restaurant
  • It depent on the situtation
  • Do someting special ( comment what a like :)
  • Don't do anyting yet
Thanks everyone for the anwsers!

I'm really thinking about that picnic idea but in belgium the weather is really bad, it could go from 1 minute from really sunny to a storm. So do you have any "safe" idea's?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry about the money budget too much, its you not your money that should win her over in the end. I mean I understand how you want to make this potential date to go really well and its sweet how you are planning it beforehand its just that every girl is different and so likes different things so it depends on the type of person she is. If she's a hopeless romantic case then even a picnic, star gazing, snuggling and possibly you playing the guitar or something (don't have to be but you get what I mean) would be perfect for her and it wouldn't even cost a thing. So I can't really give you a specific date outline, but I can tell you this, do what you think will win her heart (when she's single ofc) and it doesn't matter if it costs money or not, she'll appreciate more of what comes from your heart (if she's that type of girl) and most girls if not a lot will appreciate effort and time more than money. Good luck.

What Girls Said 10

• You need to find someone who is not in a relationship. Thats not fair at all to wait around until they break up. what if you were in the other guys shoes? Would you want some guy to be waiting around to take the girl you like on a date. Honestly, there are pleanty of girls I wouldn't waste your time chasing something so out of reach. But for a first date, it would all depend on what you think the girl would like based on what you know about her.

• I think it depends. If you don't know the girl very well then go and have coffee or milkshake. However if you know the girl well then you will be able to determine what kind of date to take her on. I would not advice spending money on impressing someone who isn't quite into you yet. If she likes you then money won't matter and I will be you can find some very inexpensive things to do. Just being together and hanging out at the park or studying together would be enough. Good luck you seem like a very sweet guy :-)

• You don't need something fancy. Fancy things can be unnecessary at the beginning.

Do something natural and relaxing. Going for a walk, having picnic. etc

Just provide some environment that you both feel comfortable.

• A good concert - nothing fancy, but cute. =)

• I think it depends on what the girl likes, I would try to avoid extreme sports, but try to do something new together. People usually remember clearly the situation when they do things the first time - that excitement.
    I from London, and there's thing night zoo thing from adults that seems to be super interesting.
    Find something special :)

• i think going to an aquarium is perfect ♡
    other ideas would be a planetarium, botanical garden, museum, etc.
    the cinema is always nice ♡

• The Cinema would be amazing. It isn't overly romantic (because she's in a relationship) So I think that it'll be cute.

• None above! I think zoo is affordable, and topics to talk, and will be fun😊

• Ask her what she wants to do. Guys bond over activities and girls bond over talking.. find something that fits those two! $65 is a lot! You can do a lot with that and you don't have to pay… Idk, I guess girls like it when a guys does, but it's kind of up to your discretion.

• I like the idea of a picnic at a park or lake

What Guys Said 2

• A night picnic near a body of water. Preferably the ocean.

• I live near a river - taking a short walk with her would be cost free, natural and give us time to have a conversation.
    And if we get tired there are plenty of coffee houses nearby.