Texting guys constantly?

Do guys think it's too much when a girl texts you almost all day everyday? Even if your boyfriend and girlfriend? I mean because boys want some space right even in a relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• honestly nothing wrong with texting all the time. if its what you two like and want then keep doing it:) and the whole space thing, its whatevers. he will tell you he wants to hangout with his friends one night and that's how you'll know to just let him have his peace.

What Guys Said 5

• Good luck trying to text me if I'm out on a night out with friends or if I'm playing on my Xbox One.

I am not really a texter, but if I really like a girl, I'll make the effort and text her, but I do like some alone time, just so I can recharge my batteries and contemplate my thoughts such as why is a Scotch Egg called a Scotch egg and how is it possible for a mountain goat to scale mountainous terrain without any safety apparatus.

• I'd be lying if i said i didn't like clingy girls, they get really irritating but i miss it when they stop for some reason.

• It just depends on the guy. For me I went from someone who texted all the time to someone that does it maybe 2-3 times a week. Huge difference but has really affected me.

• This depends on how close you with guys... and also how reaction...

• Yes, it is too much, even if we're bf and gf. And yes, boys want some space, even in a relationship. Well done, you've got the basics down perfect. Knowing this will safe you a lot of headache in the future.

What Girls Said 0